From Presentation to Inspiration
Would you like to present with more conviction? Perhaps you sometimes sense resistance, a bit of boredom in the room, and you often get difficult questions after your presentations.
In that case, it may be time to work on your presentation style with an extra focus on both verbal and non-verbal leadership. During our training Persuasive Presenting, we work on your non-verbal behavior, your use of language and on creating and sharing an encompassing vision, a story.
Persuasive Presenting is about learning to present, speak, motivate and convince like a leader, departing from a clear vision: on your job, your organization, your product and your target group. A number of tough, sometimes confronting sessions will help you stand out from the crowd, instead of drown in everyone else’s noise.
After this training, you will notice that resistance has fallen, your authority has grown and your story receives the time, space and response it deserves. In short: we take you from presentation to inspiration in little over a day and a half!
An optional follow-up session of (half) a day is meant to consolidate your progress and offer you personal tips for the future.
The training Persuasive Presenting has a modular structure, where you pick the modules relevant to you and your business. To be able to ensure full satisfaction, we strongly advise following all 3 modules offered below.
For a solid refresher training, we advise you minimally to follow module 1 & 2. For a short refresher workshop, following either module 1 (theory & practice combined) or module 2 (practice mainly) may suffice.
- Module 1: Interactive 3-hour intake/workshop offering theory and preliminary personal advice.
- Module 2: 6-hour training day with practice and feedback.
- Module 3: Refresher day after several weeks (3 to 6 hours, depending on needs and groups size).
- one-to-one or with a group of colleagues
- in-company or in any location of choice in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands or the UK
- trainer = former university teacher of Business English with 10+ years of presentation experience
- immediate, powerful interventions at the behavioral level
- video feedback during the training
- receive all footage on SD-card/USB-stick
- deliberate preparation
- dealing with tension before and during your presentation
- speaking from a vision
- learning modes are leading
- imagination and persuasive power
- speaking like a leader
- leadership and body language
- the language of the leader
- handling difficult questions after your presentation
After the training Persuasive Presenting your presentations will be more deliberate, more inspiring and more convincing. In short: more effective.
More about this training? Call #31 (0)85-4011475. Or fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page, and we will call you.
STORM also offers a training Presenting in English for non-natives. The focus of this training is part leadership, part linguistics.